March 27, 2008
MPS Build #504 is out
We've released a new version of MPS EAP build. You can download it from this page:
The most important new features:
- It's possible to work with MPS without IntelliJ IDEA
- Generator tracer: easy way to find out why generator behaves this way.
- Improved transient models saving
- Unified DotExpression across the languages.
- Ability to write Intentions
- Ability to write custom Find Usages
- Ability to write plugins from MPS
- Logable refactoring language: it's possible to define refactorings which will be written to a log and replayed later
- Improved editor UI: inspector now behaves in a different way
- New example: language for complex numbers support
Posted by Konstantin Solomatov at March 27, 2008 06:10 PM